Thursday 23 April 2009

Birmingham Pride 2009

On Friday 27th March I did my first 'come back' gig. This was Birmingham Pride 2009, which was held at Birmingham ICC. It was an absolute sell out night, with over 1000 people there. There was a big opening show, in which I performed "Come Back." Then everyone sat for a delicious 3 course meal, after which I had the opportunity to air my new single "Hard Not to Fall" for the first time to an audience. It went really well :) YAY!! There were a number of other performers on that night too, and I had the pleasure of performing with the amazing Jonathan Ansell (formally of G4) and fellow welsh friend Mark Evans. There was lots of dancing afterwards...however with my gown, it was pretty hard to get my groove on :) LOL

The event also raised over £20,000 for local charities ...what a night!!



1 comment:

  1. You are a true star and abeautiful young lady with a mass of talent. Good Luck

    Tom

    ReplyDelete